OES WA Calendar

Monday, November 2, 2009

General Grand Chapter - 2009

Our first report from PGM Diane Osborne at General Grand Chapter in Tulsa.


Hi,

Well, we are having fun. We were in a march this morning. We made an Indian Headdress. I guess it was neat. Dennis is loving the huge buffalo in the East. The large Teepee is huge. The GGCO's came out of the teepee when they were introduced.
I have a list of 51 people that I have seen from Washington. I believe there are 19 past Grands.



Dennis Okicich carried the Washington flag when John Grobler and Barbara were introduced.
Today we saw a drill team from Georgia. I have sent some pictures.

We start the business tomorrow.

The Spirit Choir is very good. We have really enjoyed the music. Picture included.

Last night at the Banquet we heard a Children's Indian Choir. They were very good. I forgot my camera so I have no pictures.

I'll get close ups of some of our members tomorrow in their outfits.

Chocolate Hugs & Kisses,
Diane



(Extra pictures are in an album on the sidebar or here)

No comments: