OES WA Calendar

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Grand Representative


Last night I presented Allen Smith of Beulah Chapter the appointment  as Grand Representative of Mississippi in Washington. Since Allen plays the organ, I had ask him to help me with the announcement, since once you say a certain Chapter is the place to be, everyone knows there will be an appointment, the only question is who and where to. I asked Allen to play a few tunes about other states and I would interject a few songs. He did Washington's and I told him we didn't do reps to our own state, he did Ohio and I told him we already had a rep to Ohio, I sang part Georgia on my mind, he did When the Saint go Marching in, and then I did Mississippi Mud. I told him thanks for being such a great sport and helping me and since he had he should get the appointment. He was surprised because he was sure it was someone else.

Diane Rice
Grand Treasurer

No comments: