OES WA Calendar

Friday, January 8, 2016

New Grand Representative

     Thursday evening, January 7, 2016, I had the distinct please of presenting the Grand Representative of New Mexico commission to a VERY surprised Cathy Cook from Analia Chapter. 
      I walked through the chapter room stating "odd laws" from New Mexico and asking the members if they could name the state with those clues.  The last clue I gave was the state airplane:  hot air balloons!  And that gave away New Mexico.  I was at the Associate Matron's station by this time, and so just turned around and grabbed Cathy's hand and announced her.  Cathy received a standing ovation on our way to the East where I presented with her paperwork and beautiful pin. 
      Cathy was truly stunned and all the members are so pleased for Cathy.  Congratulations Cathy!
Jean Ballard, Grand Conductress

No comments: