OES WA Calendar

Friday, February 11, 2011

NEW GRAND REPRESENTATIVE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE

Last night Terry and I traveled to Bethel Chapter in Granite Falls and I was pleased to be able to give the commission of Grand Representative to WM Kathleen Bechler. I had 5 contestants for my quiz show and Grand Sentinel Bob Breza was the official scorekeeper. Each contestant won a prize, but Kathleen got the most questions right and was awarded the Grand Prize.

She was excited and a little tearful. After the cheering calmed down Bryan called Kathleen's mom and while she was on speaker phone I told her what I had done. She was thrilled for Kathleen and sorry that she wasn't there - she is a 60+ year member. Her comment to Kathleen was "That's a long way away"!

A fun Valentine's meeting and a good ending to a good evening.

--Gerry Mosler, Grand Conductress

Click here for pictures from Rodger Collins

No comments: