OES WA Calendar

Friday, October 29, 2010

More Prayers needed!

From last night:

Well today has been a hard day. Anne suffered a major stroke this morning about 6 AM. It has left her right side paralyzed. She is very unresponsive. She does squeeze her daughter's, Anne, hand when asked most of the time. Both of her daughters are here now. They are disappointed that they will not be able to take her back to Omak so she could be there when the time comes. It is just a waiting game at this point.

Both Joy and Babe stopped by this afternoon. Tonight Jodie Desrosier and Carol Gaston were down to spend the evening. I spent the morning then went back after lunch to try to relieve Anne, the daughter. I went back this evening to see if they needed anything.

I will stop by in the morning. I will be going to Bellevue tomorrow as we are responding for Lara Peterson. Anne, the daughter, will call me if there is a change. If I am not at my computer, I will give Don Beck a call and he can get any news out to the group.

Tonight we need prayers for peace for Anne. She is ready to go. She wants to go.

Chocolate Hugs & Kisses,
Diane Osborne, PGM

No comments: