OES WA Calendar

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More New Deputies for next year!

I had the privilege and pleasure of traveling to Waitsburg Chapter tonight to announce that Randy Kromm will be a 2010-2011 Deputy Instructor. He is listed in the 2009-2010 Bluebook under Waitsburg Chapter as the Marshal and also Jr. Past Patron.


Shirley Deane
Dresden Star Deputy Instructor
---------------------------------------------

Monday night, June 7, I had the pleaseure of announcing Janet Sebastian as a new
Sparkler Deputy Instructor for 2010-11. I went to the East with the pretense of wanting to thank someone for something nice they did for me when I locked myself out of my car while attending an honor night for a Grand Representative.....and I asked Janet tojoin me in the East. I told the story and had a gift for her to thank her and then said I hoped she would have as much fun this coming year as a Sparkler Deputy as I have had this year as a Deputy Instructor. At that point the members cheered. The gift was a bag of goodies to get her started as a Deputy. It was fun.

Karen Scheller
Dresden Star Deputy Instructor
---------------------------------------------

I had the pleasure of announcing Louise Bentley of Ferndale Chapter
as a new Deputy Instructor for the coming year.

Star Love, Sheila Kelly
Dresden Star Deputy Instructor
---------------------------------------------

We also heard that Dresden Star Sue Putnam traveled to Alderwood Chapter last Thursday night to announce Mary Ann Metcalfe as a new Deputy for next year.

No comments: