OES WA Calendar

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

New Grand Representative

On June 13, 2017, I had the pleasure to present the Grand Representative commission of Wisconsin to Dee Johnson, WM at Vida Chapter in Tacoma. We played a game where 9 members were given envelopes and then were asked to form a line in the East. They were given one minute to open their envelope, look at the letter inside and spell the appropriate word. They failed the time frame but eventually got the word W-I-S-C-O-N-S-I-N. Since they couldn’t do it in a minute, I told them none of them was the new Grand Representative gave them each a cheese stick. They were allowed to be seated while I gave a few fun facts about Wisconsin. I than asked the WM if she would help me with the announcement. Imagine her surprise when I presented her with a bag of cheese and crowned her “Princess Cheesehead” with a cheese tiara and then pinned her and presented her with her certificate. Congratulations to Dee.

Irene G. Jacobs
Grand Secretary 

No comments: