OES WA Calendar

Monday, April 11, 2011

Prayers Needed for PGM Marilyn Hoots!!

On March 31, I went in for a routine mammogram.  They called me back for more pictures and a consultation on April 4, and then for a biopsy on April 5.  Dr. Kramer, the radiology doctor continually said that she expected it to be calcium deposits.  She asked how I would like the results and I said that a phone call would be fine.  On Friday I was called and confirmed that it is cancer.  It is in the same breast where I had cancer 27 years ago.

Tomorrow (Monday) I will go in for blood tests, lung x-ray and an MRI.  On Wednesday we will talk with the cancer team of doctors at Virginia Mason – breast cancer doctor, radiology oncologist and medical oncologist.  They are all women.
Needless to say, I am scared, angry, but hopeful.

PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!!!  Bill will be with me, of course, and it will probably be harder on him than me.  After 27 years it was not the answer I expected.
We will keep you posted.

Love you all,
Marilyn and Bill Hoots

No comments: