OES WA Calendar

Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Grand Representative

Good morning,

I had the pleasure to complete some unfinished business last night at Okanogan Chapter. Lawrence Weitman is the new Grand Representative to Manitoba. He was speechless.

I thanked the Chapter for all they did to help make our year so special. I said I knew that everyone could not get to Grand Chapter. I knew that Carol and Lawrence had registered but were unable to attend so I brought them a program. I gave it to Lawrence. He found the pin inside.

His first words were: "Who is this for?" So I got the certificate to prove it was really him.

It was a great night. Several were there from Grand Coulee Dam including Marjoe and Lynette Zierden, DI.

Chocolate Hugs & Kisses,
Diane Osborne, PGM


http://oeswashington.blogspot.com

No comments: